Auritech – Patented Ceramic Filtration Technology
The most advanced universal-fit hearing defence ever
- Precision noise filtration. Hear what you want, not what you don’t.
- It’s all very well trying to block out all sound – but sometimes you still need to be able to hear conversation, the cry of a baby, a car horn etc. Auritech’s patented precision-tuning means you can reduce the noises you don’t want to hear, but keep those that you do. And because our filters are formed with the Venturi-shaped sound channel, from high grade ceramic material (zirconium oxide) at 2,715°C, the internal aperture surface is perfectly smooth. This results in more precise sound attenuation than with plastic (PE) filters which leave a rough, uneven channel surface.
- No muffling effect - no “blocked ear” feeling with Auritech products.
- Traditional ear plus leave your hearing feeling blocked and unnatural. This muffling or occlusion can be disturbing over long periods and can even effect our balance and physical judgement. We have engineered this effect out of Auritech Hearing Protectors, for ultimate comfort and practicality.
- Silicone-free construction.
- Many people have health concerns over the use of silicone (medical grade or otherwise), so we offer a silicone-free construction – particularly appreciated by those who wear their Hearing Protectors regularly.
- Comfortable & re-usable.
- Unique thermoplastic outer construction gives a feeling of supreme softness and comfort, even when you are sleeping with Auritech Hearing Protectors or wearing them for extended periods. And with no muffling effect you will barely notice you are wearing them.
- More than 20 years of experience - we know what we are doing.
- Auritech Hearing Protectors have been developed by leading audiologists and hearing technicians in the Netherlands over 20 years. We are very experienced with designing and producing professional custom-fit hearing protectors. Our experience and unique technology means that you are in safe hands when it comes to protecting your valuable hearing.
- Rigorous production quality standards.
- Auritech production quality standards exceed the European Standard EN352-2; production is independently certified to ISO9001:2008.
- Independently tested and approved in Germany.
- Unlike many manufacturers, we are proud to share our test results and use an internationally recognised independent German testing institute.
- Affordable pricing.
- We are able to offer such low prices because we share our patented ceramic filter technology with our professional custom-fit protectors – which means we can pass on our production savings to you. Without the enormous investments we have made in research and precision machinery over many years, this would simply not be possible.
News & Events
Come and see us at the MCN London Motorcycle Show at Excel London, 14-16 February.
NEW — Custom Fit Auritech
20% discount on our stand no. S108!
(Normally £99 – just £79 inc. free ear moulds this weekend)
“I have been using Auritech Biker Ear Protectors, not only for riding, but also in the pit lanes at the Moto GP. They are very comfortable, and do the job, but so far I have not lost them, as they don’t fall out like the foam ones”
— Steve Parrish, former motorcycle racer and leading British motorsport commentator
“I have been using a pair of them for several weeks and I find them every bit as good as theexpensive ones I normally use.
They are easy to insert and stay in place. I have found them comfortable on long rides and theyare easily cleaned to ensure aural hygiene, but what’s most important is that they block out the harmful noises associated with riding therefore protecting my hearing a while longer.”
- Paul Jennison, Adventure Bike Rider (June 2013)